Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

David Mark here over two years of normal blood work and

Hi David
Mark here over two years of normal blood work and ct last year and ultrasound this year all being normal I can take it the ibs I get isn't serious the inflammation markers esr 1 Crp0.5 would have risen by now ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthe IBS isn't serious.most likely caused by your anxietyanxiety can cause nervous bowels and IBS symptoms.your ESR and CRP are normalyou need to try to relax and not worry about your IBSyour IBS symptoms are not a sign of something bad.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And the blood work etc tells you that ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, the blood work and ultrasound of your iiver tells me you are healthythat you don't have to worry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So the windy pains that move about slight nusea that comes and goes is nothing ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
it is due to your IBS and your anxiety symptoms and due to gas in your bowels which are normal.they are not from something serious or dangerous to you.