Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I've been 1st assessment operation,

Customer Question

Hi I've been for my 1st assessment for cataracts operation, and they found something that could be glocoma, I have been told that I can still go ahead with this surgery and that glocoma is a different issue and to speak with my GP about it would you confirm to me that I will be alright to go ahead with cataract surgery.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, cataract surgery by an eye surgeon can be done when you have glaucoma.if your glauoma is mild and stable you can have the glaucoma treated with pressure-lowering eye drop medications or laser treatmentsyour eye surgeon is the best doctor to assess how severe your glaucomaI would trust your eye doctor.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
thanks for accepting additional phone consult serviceswould you like me to call you in the UK?what is your number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So sorry thought that you were in the UK your feedback was fine and and I'm happy with your comments.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you, no offence
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
none takenthanks for using JustAnswer.com