DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My husband can't stop shanking.what can I do ?

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please elaborate your question a little more?Do you mean shanking or shaking?Does he have any other medical problems?Is he on any medications for anything?Please let me know.Regards
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HII believe you mean shaking.He should be evaluated.If he has a fever, or not, it can be infection.Hyperthyroid can do it.Brain problems can do it.Take his temperature.Call his doctor.Take him to A&E OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloI forgot to add that sepsis is a very serious and life threatening problem, and must be ruled out.This is the expert that told you to go to A&E.Please so so, if not done.Let me know how it goes.