wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Good Morning Doctor, I am a 67 year old male. 10 years ago

Customer Question

Good Morning Doctor,
I am a 67 year old male. 10 years ago had total thyroidectomy and 2 ablations for multifocal papillary cancer. 8 years ago had radical prostatectomy for Gleason 3+4 adenocarcinoma with 1mm breach of capsule. Lymph nodes clear. No radiotherapy. PSA remains at 0.1. I have irritable bowel. After bowel motion I suffer increasing soreness in
the penis. Tingling along penis and around scrotum. Mild needle like pain in urethra. This is only ameliorated by micturation. The constant sensation causes major difficulty to my concentration. My GP cannot find infection. Antibiotic made no difference. He says bowel irritates bladder. Offered beta-blocker. Since I suffer occasional momentary cardiac arrest I am reluctant to take these. Can you recommend homoeopathic treatment?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.For these sorts of things it is important to supplement Vitamin B and E as well as taking magnesium. Primrose oil is also very helpful for tingling. Apply it to the affected area twice daily. Does this make sense to you? It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS