Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Why should my ejaculate suddenly reduce in quantity? I am

Why should my ejaculate suddenly reduce in quantity?
I am older now and beyond having children but am still active sexually.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.You could be having what is called as retrograde ejaculation.You may be ejaculating but it may be going up a lot rather than coming out.Prostate problems are very common at your age which may be the cause.Some blood pressure medications can also lead to this.This session is open for any further questions that you may have.I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner, as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards