Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Itchy blister sports spread on arms and legs

itchy blister sports spread on arms and legs
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.How long has this been bothering you?Could you attach a picture of the blisters?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
two months
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
comes up in red bumps burst but the water from them seem s to spread and cause more spots
Could you attach a picture of the blisters?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no do not wish to talk on phone
It is not necessary to talk on the phone to attach a picture. You can use the icon on the tool bar that looks like a paper clip.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The spots don't go away until they have burst
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can't seem to get photo gallery to work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have any answers
Although more can be determined from a picture, the description sounds like it is a form of eczema or inflammation of the skin. There are many possible factors that can contribute to such inflammation of the skin. It may be related to something to which you are being exposed, particularly if you were exposed to a new substance around the time that the blisters started. A medicine to help ease inflammation would be reasonable. When there is a more diffuse reaction, I would usually prefer to use an oral medicine, but this is not available over the counter. The only medicines available over the counter would be a hydrocortisone cream. It also may help to apply a moisturizing cream or to soak in warm salt water, such as adding table salt or Epsom salt to warm bath water. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I knew I haven't sent photos but thanks anyway
You are very welcome.