DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I've been feeling nauseous, dizzy and "seasick' days,

Customer Question

I've been feeling nauseous, dizzy and "seasick' for 2 days, I can't stand up and walk without the room spinning which makes me vomit ... it's Sunday and my gpsurgery is closed, what should I do?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou should have someone take you to A&E.This can beviral infection of the inner ear that is usually not dangerousHeart problemBrain problem such as impending strokeBacterial infection of the inner ear: usually not.It is most likely the viral infection but you will need prescription medication.Go to A&E. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/