Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

David anxiety mark here I really have felt OK but keep

Hi David anxiety mark here
I really have felt OK but keep worrying about health my weight is good and constant I'm fit my last scan and bloods are great you have seen them can I chill over pancreas and liver now ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthese worries are a manifestation of your excessive anxiety disorder.you should continue to exercise.you don't have to worry about your liver or pancreas.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi so the pancreas is checked on the scan oh yes it's on the report ! So I really have to just relax about this now.
Pancreas good liver good no symptoms of either ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, you should relax about thisonly you can control your anxiety and worry symptoms.all your tests are goodyou don't have to worry about your organs.focus on eating healthy and continuing to exerciselet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks to finish.
Scan would see a prob on pancreas or liver and the bloods ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, your abdominal ultrasound saw your pancreas and liver and your blood tests are all normal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So that's it I'm good ? Thanks il try relax. If I get wind etc il try to ignore it
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, you are good. you don't have to worry about some gas or wind. that is normal we all get that .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So payment on way the pancreas would have shown a prob on ultrasound or the organ would have bee. Enlarged and I would have lost weight etc ?
And the ibs is nothing
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, IBS is nothing. most likely due to your anxiety symptoms.yes, your blood test and ultrasound would have seen problems with your pancreas.your pancreas and liver are working fine.please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David. I was a little stressed. Last night led to stingy windy pains in my abdomen then little ones up and down the wind pipe I was constipated over weekend but have been normally this morning just large
Ibs back ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
sounds like IBS and possibly some acid reflux or anxiety causing little ones up and down the wind pipe.IBS can cause constipation.nothing serious.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can report an improvement after 2 bowel movements. Just mild stingy pains here and there.
I have had this on and off for ages now guessing the fact I eat and drink normally and don't loose weight. Is a very good sign. ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
good sign your pains are better after bowel movementsit was the constipation and IBS causing your bowel pains
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi mate bonus in way just stingy little pains that are moving around good appetite. So nothing to serious ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
nothing seriousyou shouldn't worry.work on eating more fruits and vegetables and fiber to decrease constipation symptoms.do you like eating prunes? prunes can helplet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bowel
Now moved 3 times !! All normal I'm thinking this is ibs constipation then going three times is typical ibs ?? Bonus on way
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, you can have three bowel movements from IBSthis is normal.this is not dangerous
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So it's all typical I bs move on ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, typical of IBSyou should not worryyou should move on