Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Coudy urine

Coudy urine
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post.Can you please elaborate your question.the only thing that I got from you is "cloudy urine"Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I noticed that my urine started to appear cloudy about 7-8 days ago, coupled with more frequent trips to the bathroom.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had prostate cancer for the past 11 years, treatment Hormones (Decapepty) by injection every 12 weeksl
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response.I think that you are most likely having a urine infection.If your symptoms are severe you should be seen in the ER.If you can get the appointment of your GP you must be seen by your GP as you will require a urine test and will likely require a prescription of an antibiotic.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards