Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

What could happen if wrongly prescribed asthma spay if not

Customer Question

What could happen if wrongly prescribed asthma spay if not really needed
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Nothing much will happen other than increased heart rate and tremors which are side effects of the asthma spray (ventolin) if that is what you are talking about.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I just stop taking it has it has increased my heart rate
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes, if you do not have asthma you can stop taking it.But I would let your doctor now.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
We are only credited here when you rate us.I would appreciate a rating before you leave.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards