Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Here

Here
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou have pectoralis major and minor muscles behind your chest skin that can feel like string tissue.you are probably feeling normal muscle tissue.you don't have to worry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would a lump,feel different like a ball ? This feels like Bobly muscle long bits It feels bumpy on both pecks I have lost weight and have very little fat there now so I can feel all the tissues
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you are feeling normal muscle tissue.it doesn't sound like you are feeling a lump.you don't have to worry about feeling muscle tissue in your chest.it is normal to be there.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would a lump be obvious ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, a lump would be obvious if you have lost weight and loss body fat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It feels long when I tense it but bobbly around the nipple
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
that is how it is suppose to feelyou are feeling long muscle fibers of your pectoralis muscle.around the nipple you have some ducts and glands which can feel bobbly.you need to try to relax and calm down and not be looking for problemsyour anxiety symptoms are out of control.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thNks so a lump would be bigger I can feel small glands I think about 5mm
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
small glands are normal to feel around the nipple.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's lots of lumpy bumpy bits and pieces on both pecks is this normal for men I havnt felt there ever before ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, this is normal for men.your anxiety is looking for something to worry aboutyou need to stop feeling around looking for something to worry about
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But how do we tell serious from lumpy muscle ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
there is nothing called serious muscle.your muscles are normal.your nipples are normal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean a serious lump how would that feel ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
it would feel like a lump.you don't have a lump on your chest.your anxiety symptoms are so severe at this point.you need to try to calm downthere is no lump there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok it's not round it is a bit long and oval.
I can only feel it when I push in deep.
It does not feel like a ball.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
it is not a worry. you are probably feeling a normal muscle fiber or a normal lymph node in your chest
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you doctors get this worry from guys sometimes ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, we see a lot of patients with excessive worry here online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As an oncologist I take it breast cancer in men doesn't present the way I describe ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
it doesn't present the way you are describing.your anxiety is running the show here.here is no cancer to look for.you are looking for problems because you are worried.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Il try to forget it.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com