Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

On aripiprazole 5mg what is it also on dizapan 4 a

On aripiprazole 5mg what is it for im also on dizapan 4 a day
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Aripiprazole is usually used for the treatment of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Im on 5mg for bipolar spectrum disorder and she said it would cover per s onailty disorder and ptsd is this correct

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is true.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So thst one tab treats all them

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is used primarily for bipolar but can be used to treat other problems as well like PTSD and personality disorder.So it will help you.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I forgot to mention on 2.5mg of fluxtine antideppressant to why

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Actually fluoxetine is called an antidepressant but can be used for a number of other conditions like anxiety PTSD among other problems.So I think that it was started for reasons other than depression.Please rate me before we proceed.