Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have really chronic itching around the vulva. A couple of

I have really chronic itching around the vulva. A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with contact dermatitis, however I have tried to keep this area moist but still the itching persists. I am wondering if I might have an infection as I have tried so many topical remedies. I am a fairly young 78. Very mobile and active. Can you help please?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
I think you probably have atrophic vaginitishave you tried estrogen cream topically?let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I will try to get the cream but don't know if it is sold over the counter here in England.
You will probably need a scriptplease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it