Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have a skin fungal infection, as a result of oral sex on

I have a skin fungal infection, as a result of oral sex on holiday, we did have protected sexual intercourse. the fungal infection is on my arm and about the size of a postage stamp. my GP said it will go in 1 week. I would like to know if this fungal infection can be passed on if i were to have unprotected sex this week whilst i have the mark on my arm.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
No, this cannot be passed on through unprotected sexyou should be fine therelet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the confusion, i meant Unprotected sex???
Yes, I know.It cannot be passed