Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

CAN LANSOPRZOLE CAUSE YOUR URINE TO TURN PINK

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionNo. Lansoprazole should not do this. This is a sign of hematuriaor blood in the urinethere can be many causes of this (kidney stones, infection, etc)But you need to have this checked right awaysee a doctor and get a urine sample runlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thanks for this questionI cannot provide that service right nowlets continue here