Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Ive been on pregabalin 25mg in the morning 25mg of a evening

Ive been on pregabalin 25mg in the morning 25mg of a evening I haven't had a panic attack for a couple of weeks been on them nearly 4weeks now but still feel very anxcious and still don't want to go outside really are thAy working there full benifit yet or do I need to wait abit more or go back to my gp Iam also on 40mg of citolopram have been for ten years
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome.I think you can wait for couple of weeks, your symptoms would improve. And if no improvement after six weeks of treatment you can go to your doctor for increasing dose.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can it take 6 weeks to work x
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
It has already started working but can take that much time for full effect.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.