wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I just spoke to dr amita an hiur ago there was just a

Hello i just spoke to dr amita an hiur ago there was just a couple of things i forgot to say last week a couplec of times the semen was a normal colour but it has gone back to watery blood, also if anything is really wrong can thingsvbe sorted out ok many thanks
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How old are you?Have you had any surgery?Do you have any pain?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello i am 56 years old i havnt had surgery there is no pain when urinating or ejaculating i had an incident nearly 4 weeks ago where i was under a lorry and my overalls , jeans got caughtbup and i hurt my scrotum and blood appeared during intercourse after that my gp examined me prostate normal size and no bumps but she hasnt done a blood test because she examined my prostate first so l have to wait until next moday for that i havnt lost weight and my appetitevis fine i am just really worried it is something bad many thanks no othermedical problems and not on medication
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that additional information.It is possible that your accident is the cause of your bleeding -- but you don't need me to tell you that,eh? ;)I am not sure testing your blood is the next best thing to do.....and, given your history of trauma, I'm not really sure what she hopes to find....I feel you would be better served having a complete examination by a urologist. After examining you he might want to do specialized testing, such as an ultrasound, cystoscopy etc.So. What is the take home message?While I do not like the fact that you are experiencing blood in your semen after trauma, I do not believe that this is something that will lead to loss of fertility, sexual function/ability etc.So. What is the take home message?See if you can convince your GP to get you into see a urologist in a timely fashion. But, when all is said and done, you should be OK.Does this make sense to you? It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS