Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Saw a new mole on my shin and it looks ever so slightly

Hi - saw a new mole on my shin and it looks ever so slightly darker than the rest of my moles. Can't remember having it before but I could just be mistaken. It's still brown but a slightly darker shade. Have attached pictures. Do I need to get it checked out?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionI would get it checked in person to be sure but this looks totally normal to meNot a scary mole at alllet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you - is it normal to get new moles in your 20s? I've added one more clearer pic.