Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I juse would like to know as I'm nit sure whats happening

Customer Question

I juse would like to know as I'm nit sure whats happening or why, I've been keeping note of my moods over the past year or so after having a really bad ectopic pregnancy. It seems to be when ever I am mid cycle u literally have some sort of episode, I notice that when I'm on my period I am perfectly fine the a week-2 later Im moody miserable and general an emotional wreck, at this point I dnt really notice apart from this is the cycle, then when I feel like thay I fancy alcohol which then leads to mr having an emotional rollercaoster and then after realising oh I'm mid cycle again and I've gone through the same thing, it's till I'm the other side I actually think about in the process and build up I generally feel fed up but put it down to everyday stuff but I'm thinking there may be more to it could you dose me on what to do?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionThis is likely a disruption in your hormone levels.This is quite common actuallyMany women that I take care of, start medication when they know this mood will come on. Like zoloft 50 mg starting when this is about to start.This helps level you out for the month, then you go off it for 2 weeks and back on.It works quite well this waylet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions, just reply.