Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

David. Ok it's going hardly no phlegm and pain is almost

Hi David.
Ok it's going hardly no phlegm and pain is almost gone in sinuses I feel pretty normal. Now.
My immune has got rid of it ?
Still need antibiotics ?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
can I help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Phil !!!
Well I had what I thought was hayfever. Loads of phlegm and felt tired on Thursday.
Friday yellow phlegm so I though it's a cold. Headache sinus pressure etc.
Dr David said I would need antibiotics for bacterial sinus infection.
But today I feel fine the phlegm is going just the odd sinus pain. ?
My immune is sorting it mate ?
Yes, your immune system is sorting it outI don't think you need antibioticsmost sinus infections clear on their own
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But it was a cold. As it had yellow phlegm ? And good sign I have a good immune mate 2 days feeling better already ?
yellow phlegm doesn't mean it needs antibioticsviral infections have yellow phlegm too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But it's good news that my throat cleared up in a day and my nose cleared in two ? Good immune ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You there Phil ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthanks for asking for meyes, you have a good immune systemyou don't have to worryyou will see your doctor tuesdayyou might need a course of antibiotics for this sinus infectionbut this doesn't mean you have a bad immune systemyour blood levels are fine.your prior ultrasound scans have been normalyour liver shows no fatty liver which is good.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So all good. ? And the fact I'm getting over it is great so fast a good sign for a 50 year old lol
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, all goodyou don't have to worry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The images you saw of my liver. My doc says they are excellent you have seen many images do you agree ?
Thanks David.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, I agree with your doctor.your liver is goodkeep up with the healthy eating and exercisingyou don't have to worry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. So the images you saw were very healthy. ? Well I feel good again 2 days and I seem to have kicked it off I'm happy. Must say something to me about my immune. ? Have a good evening.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, very healthy images.you do have a good immune systemplease leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician