wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I've had on going stomach pain 2 weeks. I was

I've had on going stomach pain for over 2 weeks.
I was actually admitted to hospital for 3 nights two weeks ago as they thought it was my appendix.
They did an ultrasound scan on my ovaries and took blood and said it wasn't my appendix.
I've been in agony since I left taking constant pain killers to ease it which aren't working and I don't want to keep taking them.
It's flared up more tonight and I have horrendous pain on my right side.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How old are you?What pain killers did they give you?What are your current symptoms? How are they different from your prior symptoms?Are you having any nausea, diarrhea or vomiting?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 32.I have been taking paracetamol.The same abdominal pain on the lower right side that's constant but also stabbing at times. Nausea and lightheaded.My symptoms are roughly the same not any better than they were.I have had some diarrhea.No other medical issues apart from hemiplegic migraines.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that additional information.I do not like how things sound......Just because tests showed that everything was OK 2 week ago does not mean that things haven't got worse. Heck, they could have even missed missed something on the last go 'round.It is still possible that you could have appendicitis, infection, ovary issues etc that have just become worse.I'd grab a good book and have someone drive you to the emergency.Better safe than sorry.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure.I hope you feel better soon