Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have trapped nerve in my shoulder I was given pain

Hello I have trapped nerve in my shoulder I was given pain killers. Then couple of days later I went back as my feet were swollen and my ankle. I was told it was pressure and nothing to worry about it about for months I havin really bad headaches heavy periods shoulder aches along with cold hands and feet little weight loss and lack in sex and sometimes when I do it can hurt I getting told it stress and to come back if it gets worse. I'm quite concerned and so is my partner. Just want to know what to do.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionWhat symptoms concern you the most Kel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm concerned about them all as I felt like this for a while now. Just want to know if there is anything I can do or take .
I think you need to have some tests doneThis sounds like something systemic that is causing all of this.Look at the following1)thyroid2)b123)vitamin D4)autoimmune disease.Get tested for the above.I can't really recommend treatment until we find out what is going onlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been back and fourth to the doctors I keep getting told it's stress if it get worse come back that's why I left it and now that's more issues it's starting to affect my relationship and I'm more tired with my kids. It's worrying me.
I'm sorry about this. :(I wish someone would take you seriouslyTry to see a good internist and have those tests done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have seen nurse she's also said I need tests done it's down to the doctor to sign. He seems think it's my life style 3 kids work and stress. Keep dairy and come back . That's why i have left it for so long and it's affecting me and it's worrying me and especially family telling me I don't look right or well . Plus my relationship. Is there anything I can do if I my doctor doesn't refer the tests this wk.
Find a new doctor.an internistsomeone that will take your seriously
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanku . Fingers crossed.
welcome :)