Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Dr Phil. I managed to get doctors appointment for

Customer Question

Hello Dr Phil.
I managed to get doctors appointment for today. Should ask for the blood tests and what tests should ask for?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
what is this in regards to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trapped nerve in shoulder and swollen feet . I've been getting bad headaches heavy periods weight loss sweating in night lack of energy no sex drive aches in shoulders heavy legs cold hands and feet. Last couple of months.
I was told it's stress last couple of days shoulder and feet have got worse and seeing doctor today. Shall I ask for blood tests.
yes, ask for CBC,CMP,TSH,vit D and B12
Thanks for this question.Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)If you have more questions, just reply.