Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor ( General Medicine)
9385906

I've been on pregabalin 25 mg in the morning 25mg in the

I've been on pregabalin 25 mg in the morning 25mg in the evening the doctor has just upped it to 50mg in the morning 25mg in the evening I didn't have no side affects with the 25 in the morning or the 25 in the evening will I get side affects buy upping the dose now??
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 1 year ago.
Greetings. Welcome to the site. Well, it is most unlikely that you will have any side effects from raising the dose to 50 mg in the morning, however this raised dose in the morning may bring in some drowsiness feeling to you if at all, other than this it is completely safe and should not bother you in any way. I hope this helps.Wish you all the best. Please kindly leave a POSITIVE RATING if you are satisfied with the answer. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u I was abit worried as I have to take 50mg in the morning now and 25mg at night are these tablets good for anxcity do u no?
Well, pregabalin will help only in mild anxiety but not in moderate to severe anxiety. The increment in dose should not bother you.I hope this helps.Wish you all the best.Please kindly leave a POSITIVE RATING if you are satisfied with the answer.Regards