DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Pal All I got left now is a bit of sinus pressure and

Hi pal
All I got left now is a bit of sinus pressure and my old friend the tension headache
I'm assuming the sinus can cause the tension headache from the neck ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloSinus pressure can contribute to a tension headache.But, you need to make sure that the sinuses are clearly up, or have been cleared. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks started with a head cold 3 days. Ago loads of phlegm in nose cleared when I run some yellow.
Feel fine now just a bit of pressure and a tension headache.
I can breath through my nose ak now.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
I suspect you will be OKIf the headache would get worse, then you need an exam.Or if it is not rapidly getting better.If it is a new type of headache, you need an exam now. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the same as my usual tension headache. Do the sinuses take a while after a cold to sort out ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Yes.But if the sinuses do not clear up within a week, you need an exam.good luckpositive rating on this post please.Come back if needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are getting better the headache today is from the neck and is a band.
I don't want to start panicking and letting my anxiety kick in.
No temp blood pressure 100 over 70. Thinking and working seeing fine.
Nothing serious ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiI only got the first paragraph of your post initially.This can be LPRIT can take three months for omeprazole to even begin to take effect.I would use pentoprazole, which is faster in studies.The specialist is a gastroenterologist. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't think that's meant for me ? Mine was sinus and tension headache ????
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
No it was notsite problemplease ignore[positive rating at this point pleasedo that on this post, come back as needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem ! Deleted.
Did you get my last post. ?
I feel ok mild band now tension at neck. Sinuses clearing no sore throat any more no blocked nose blood pressure normal. Thinking and working fine.
I don't want my anxiety to kick in
So don't panic not serious ,?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
Not serious. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get tension headaches. And ibs as you know. !!
But be been pretty good.
I seemed to get a cold which I never get ! Then I was full of phlegm and tired then I felt better just sinus pain yellow phlegm now feel full of energy just headache. Do sinus cause the headache and how long til it settles 7 days.
Either way. Relax ? I'm ok ?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiI have answered this already.This is the anxiety acting up now.Positive rating please.Then I will answer a follow up.