Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

Ive been on pregabalin 25mg in the morning 25mg in the

Ive been on pregabalin 25mg in the morning 25mg in the evening the doctor has just put me on 50mg in the morning and 25mg of a night ive had no side affects but upping the dose am I likely to get them now Iam taking them for anxiety?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please x
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question.Not really.The increase in dose is a small one and if you have not had any side effects till now it is unlikely that you would get any with slightly increased dose.This is my initial answer.Please reply if you need any clarification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are these tablets any good for anxcity at all as these are wot Iam taking them for
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Pregabalin is recognised for it's anxiolytic effect and is an effective drug for anxiety disorders.You can use if for anxiety.
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience: MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.