Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have alot of issues going on at the same time right now.

i have alot of issues going on at the same time right now. going through a very difficult divorce and my son having serious health concern. My self too. My job is also at risk due to effects of all these. I suffer from low mood and feelings I cannot explain but put me in a place I have to struggle to come out of. i have lost sense of enjoyment of anything particularly music which used to be my source of claim and help me to feel real and compose my articulate what I can do. My ex husband stripped me of this as he was so negative about me playing classical music or any music al all. But he is gone now and I still struggle to play or enjoy music. What is this feeling
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.I am really sorry to hear about your problems.You are having major depression as far as my assessment is concerned.You need professional help in the form of a psychologist and a psychiatrist both.I would strongly recommend that you seek professional help. Go to your GP and get a referral or your GP can prescribe you something like cipralex 10 mg once daily to help.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't like tablets. Can I rely on pyshological help alone?

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Yes you can rely on psychological help alone.It may work wonders for you actually.I would appreciate a rating before we proceed.You can continue asking me questions even after you rate me.Regards