Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

I can't stop weeing all the time and it feels like my tummy

I can't stop weeing all the time and it feels like my tummy is pushing down on my bladder
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question.Since how long have you been having this problem?Do you have any burning sensation on passing urine?Does it happen with any physical activity like getting up from sitting, coughing sneezing etc...?Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4 days
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just all the time
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply.I am typing your answer.Please give me few minutes.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
It seems that you have urge incontinence.The bladder muscles work in fine balance with muscles of sphincter at the neck of bladder to fine control the flow of urine.If this balance is disturbed one is unable to hold the urine.This imbalance can occur due to several different reasons.Common cause is infection or inflammation of the bladder and this must be ruled out by testing the urine first.Other possible causes include problems with the nerves supplying the bladder or problems with control at level of brain.In rare cases bladder tumor can be underlying cause.Therefore initial test should be routine and culture examination of urine to rule out infection.This is my initial answer.Please reply if you need any clarification.
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any more questions regarding the issue?If you are done do take a moment to rate my answer by clicking on the stars at the top of the page.This is the only way we get paid for our work at this website.You can always come back to ask if you forgot something.