Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have had ongoing pain in central and right side of abdomen

Customer Question

I have had ongoing pain in central and right side of abdomen and severe back pain.
There is also a lot of bloating.
I did see a doctor about it about a year back and he thought gallbladder but this did not show up in the ultrasound although radiologist mentioned fatty liver.
Is there any homeopathic remedy to help with this?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidhow old are you?are you only interested in homeopathic treatments?are you overweight? this can cause fatty liver and can cause back pain.a small kidney stone passing can cause severe right flank pain and can cause microscopic blood in your urine.constipation or diarrhea can cause abdominal pain. are you having these? bowel allergies to certain foods like lactose or gluten can cause abdominal pains and diarrhea as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 66kg
No constipation or diarrhoea
Looking ideally for homeopathic or natural solution
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
56 years old
5 feet tall
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you need to be checked for a kidney stone and have your urine checked for microscopic blooddrinking more water can help flush out a small kidney stone.you BMI calculates to be 28.1.this extra weight can put extra strain on your back and pinch nerves which can cause back pain and can cause abdominal pain as wellyou really should see your doctor and get a spine examand possibly an MRI scan of your back to check for herniated disks and pinched nerves which could be causing your pain.the best natural remedies for being overweight is to diet and exercise and improve your eating and cut out junk foods and sodasfatty foods, sodas, fried foods, oily foods can cause bloating a welldairy and milk and ice cream can often cause bloating for patients