Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am bleeding after 7 days of my period ending and I know its

Customer Question

I am bleeding after 7 days of my period ending and I know its not period because I finished my period 7 days ago. I am not bleeding heavy its more like a spotting and pinkish colour. It stoped a bit this morning and now start again.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Irregular bleeding is something that happens very commonly in ladies and is most commonly due to hormonal disturbances.Hormonal disturbances are extremely common in ladies of your age and can happen due to excessive physical or emotional stress among other factors.I think that your periods should become regular in due course of time.If the bleeding is heavy I would recommend being seen ASAP.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been on the implant for about 6 years and been off it 1 year now. Ever since I took my implant off, my period has been regularly 27 day cycle. I never bleed randomly after coming of my period since I took implant out. So this seem strange to me. Me and my husband are trying for a baby so I am wondering could it be implantation bleed?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Implantation bleeding is a possibility that can only be confirmed in due course of time when you get a home pregnancy test or a blood pregnancy test done to confirm the diagnosis.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards