wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Im a 55 year old male and last few years my memory is very

Hi im a 55 year old male and last few years my memory is very bad im unable to take much information in with out for getting ..it causes problems at work and social life im worried it may be serious as my uncle had alzheiners ..pls help .***** *****
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How long has this been going on?Do friends and family notice this memory problem?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Been going on several years ....friendly and family do notice and work colleagues ..rest of family serm fine ..only one uncle who died had azlemiers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im getting worse can't seem to hold information in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Other problems are unable to perform full sex ..
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
The best thing for you to do is have a complete evaluation by a neurologist who is well versed in the diagnosis and treatment of memory issues.The most important thing to do at this point is to rule out the many treatable conditions that can affect memory.Also, during this evaluation, the doctor can see if the deceased sexual function is related to the memory issue or if you would benefit from a consultation with a urologist etc.Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it makes sense but I don't know anything about getting to see those people and where and how to go about it thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not on any medication either
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
I wish you the very best. Have good weekend :)