Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I woke up yesterday morning feeling really dizzy and unable

Hi, I woke up yesterday morning feeling really dizzy and unable to focus it was like the room was spinning .i have also been vomiting due to dizziness and feeling very heavy headed this has been ongoing for two days. I've been in bed the last two days as it seems much worse when I stand or move around. Any advice would be appreciated.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome.There can be number of reasons for these symptoms which include inner ear infection, migrain, low blood pressure, and even transient ischemic attack. I would suggest you to go to urgent care and get complete physical evaluation along with baseline testing so that anything serious can be ruled out. Keep yourself well hydrated to avoid postural drop in blood pressure.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.