Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Past few days I've been waking up with headaches and they go

Hi, for the past few days I've been waking up with headaches and they go in like a few hours but I'm just abit concerned as I have health anxiety that I have like a brain tumour. sometimes the pain hits my ears aswel but I don't know if that's to do with my teeth clenching as Ive noticed I've been doing that abit too! Or if its that I'm not drinking enough through the day! As I dont!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidteeth clenching can cause inflammation of your TMJ joint of your jaw and this can cause headaches.dehydration and not drinking enough water can cause headachesnot getting enough sleep can cause headachesusing a computer too much can cause eye strain and cause headaches.99.999% of all headaches are not due to brain tumor. I am a cancer doctor.you most likely also grind your teeth at night time. a dentist can help you get a bite guard for your mouth and teeth at night time to take pressure off of your TMJ joint.you might need medication treatment for your health anxiety symptoms if you continue to worry.I would not worry about having a brain tumor.try to drink more water and fluids as well. let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lovely lots of advice here! And also I do this a lot I was only on this same site 2months ago about the same thing and it went! It's so annoying I hate it constant worrying it must make it worse!
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
worrying can make you grind your teeth more which can inflame your TMJ joint and cause headaches.dry to get more rest and drink more watertry to close your eyes and take deep breaths when you are anxious to help you decrease your anxiety levels.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com