Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

My partner has an extremely swollen and bruised penis after

Customer Question

my partner has an extremely swollen and bruised penis after sex lastnight ,can go to toilet no problem and has no pain just concerned mainly about swelling and bruising
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

If he does not have pain or problems urinating, I would not worry whatsoever.

It should heal up in due course of time.

Meanwhile he should avoid doing sex for at least one week till this is healed up appropriately.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.

I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.

Kindest regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thank you a little piece of mind ,I will rate soon as we no your advice works thanks
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

You can continue asking me questions even after your rating.

I would also appreciate it if you could attach a picture or two for me to have a look, if possible to give you a better opinion.