Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

Someone has urinated all over our bathroom floor ( live in a

someone has urinated all over our bathroom floor ( live in a house share) and i cleaned it up with a antibiotic cleaning cloth and loo roll - i dont think any got on my hand, but i was just worried if i could catch anything this way? i am guessing not as i am sure its not much different to using a public loo or touching the tube hand rail!
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you with your question.This was a disgusting situation, but you won't catch anything by getting into contact with urine. This normally is sterile, and even if it contains some bacteria, they are not hazardous for your health.You will have washed your hands after cleaning up the mess, and this is all you needed to do.I wish you a beautiful day!