Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have noticed something unusual with my penis...whem I

Customer Question

I have noticed something unusual with my penis...whem I squeeze it there seems to be a pus white in colour coming out I tried this in the mornings.there is no pain when I urinate but sometimes there can be a sting inside the penis...I am worried that I have an std but I cannot understand where I have got this as I am in a long term relationship.
Is this an std?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyou could have an STD.if your partner has been having sex with someone else she could have contracted it from someone else and passed it to you.you need to see a doctor and get a uretral culture and test of your urine for STD bacterial infections.if these are positive, there are antibiotic treatments for STDs.pus is a smelly, yellow discharge from the penis which is often a sign of an STD infection of the penile urethraif the discharge is thick and white, you could be squeezing out simple precum fluid or fluid from the cowper's gland which can sometimes normally come out if you haven't had sex in a whilebest to see a doctor and get a urethral swab and culture testslet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
do you have any other questions?