Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

After a period of having intercourse yesterday my penis is

Customer Question

Hi, after a long period of having sexual intercourse yesterday my penis is extremely red at the tip and broken out in tiny white spots on the helmet, kind of looks like dry skin. It's extremely iterative and sensitive. What could this be and what can I do to cure it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This also isn't the first time this has happened. I have a concern that my foreskin is too tight so I don't know if that has anything to do with it as it can sometimes cause me discomfort during intercourse too.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

Can you please post a picture of the lesions?

Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the post.

That looks more like friction abrasions and dry skin. Nothing to worry about.

Emollients or a moisturizer will help with this.

Rest assured.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok great. I am also concerned about my foreskin. Can you give Me an opinion on the attached image.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that is known as frenulum breve. It occurs in about 5 percent of uncircumsized men.

That can be corrected by an office procedure, where under local anesthesia, the frenulum is nicked with a surgical blade and released from the glans.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Wish you good health.