DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have a very bloated and swollen stomach. Pain in the upper

I have a very bloated and swollen stomach. Pain in the upper part of it and also chronic pain on the left side of my body just below the breast.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
hellohow long/what medical problems/\what examwhat tests have you had?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For 3 months. They are going to do a scan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excuse me are you there?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
OKSo possibilities here aregastritisstomach ulcergallbladder disease with pancreatitispancreatitis from other causesSmall bowel problems. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think is pancreatitis with gallstones. That's what the doctor told me this morning. How do you cure pancreatitis.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
You have to get rid of the stones.This involves surgery if this is what it is.usually laproscopic, minimally invasive. please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/