Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My back has been knotted up after having my baby so I booked

Hi, my back has been knotted up for months after having my baby so I booked a sports massage. She told me that I have a slight curve of my spine... Is this something I should be worried about? Could it be causing the knots and can I help it to get straighter?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionThere is no concern about this.You are fine from itlet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com