Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I get these Spots on my nose which are very sore to the

Customer Question

I get these Spots on my nose which are very sore to the touch, They are useualy red and weep clear fluid sometimes they are like whiteheads and very painful, Ive had these now for about a year and they leave dry scabs after a week or so, Steve.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidcan you upload a clear jpg photo of these scabs on your nose? have you had a lot of sun exposure on your skin or sun burns on your skin in your youth?here are instructions to upload a filetype a word in the textbox and highlight itthen select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpgthis opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswerhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0