Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Went with a girl the other day, placed my penis between her

Went with a girl the other day, placed my penis between her breasts for minutes,
Is there any way I could have an infection
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. This encounter would not be a source of any STDs, such as HIV, gonorrhea, or chlamydia. It is possible to transfer skin germs from the breasts to the penis, such as Strep or Staph that can cause secondary skin infections, such as infections of a cut. But there are no STDs that can be transmitted by contact of the penis with the breasts. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's great thanks for that, am I ok to continue sex with my partner
Absolutely.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last question, I don't need to do any test and can continue unprotected sex as normal with my partner.
There is no need to perform any testing because of this encounter. It is a general recommendation to routinely use condoms until you are in a mutually monogamous relationship, but there is no reason to use a condom because of this encounter.