Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have terrible anxiety first thing and could last

I have terrible anxiety first thing and could last allday,pressure in back of neck feels like someone has pushed me from behind and moved over to the otherside of the room,go hot and cold,spend a penny lots,pins/neddles in the face feels horrible.cannot concerntrate very well feel abit confused.wobbly legs so walking around I get frightened,have had lots of xrays,ie head/fullbody scans everything came back normal,so my doctor said that its me and could not find anything wrong,ask if I wanted to be put on any tablets I said no I did not want to be addicted to them,so for a while first I was using the kalms tablets then when I felt good ,started to use them when needed.why do I still suffer when its over a year now.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Anxiety is something that can remain for years even after the depressive episode or stimulus is over. It is great that all of your tests are normal and you feel better after taking kalm tablets. I ould suggest you to take them as needed and do not over think about your health issue. Regular exercise, well balanced diet, socializing with friends and family and well balanced diet help you get over it. Take chamomile tea before going to bed and you can take anxiolytic drugs for short period of time. I appreciate you overcome it without being dependent on drugs.Let me know if you have further questions.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.Regards.