Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My partner iss 55 and never ill. He's asleep now but is

My partner iss 55 and never ill. He's asleep now but is complaining of stiff neck for a couple of days.today he's got sever headache n can see twinkly lights. He. Feels sick.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Commonly can be due to the muscle spasms around the neck. However given sudden onset of symptoms, this can be due to the more serious cause. Infection or meningitis is one such possibility. Brain hemorrhage is another serious possibility. Clinical evaluation is recommended in the local hospital soon. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
shall I wake him up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I wake him
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
you should --sleepiness is a sign of brain slowing down from infection or inflammation orbleeding. Hence further evaluation is needed soon.