wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Are they trailing any treatments lobal dementia if so how

are they trailing any treatments for front lobal dementia if so how could my partner vounteer
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Here is an excellent article from a highly respected source about Frontotemporal Dementia. In addition there are links (about half way down the first page) that will connect you current research studies in the USA and the entire World where your partner might be able to volunteer.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/picks/picks.htm

I hope these data are helpful :)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I wish you and your partner the very best.