Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
This is very concerning.
This can be a overdosage.
Or bee sting related shock.
Can cause heart problem or stroke in the brain.
Please take him to the local hospital now for further evaluation. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/