Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have serious cystic pancrnitass I was rushed in to

Customer Question

I have serious cystic pancrnitass I was rushed in to hospital in bad stomach pains 10 weeks ago they treated me as if I was a alkiholic and I had an appointment today and we are no further forward I had a ct scan on Tuesday they hadn't even looked at it and said they will arrange for me to have one I told the doctor it's been done so he looked on the computer scan and after me asking has the cystic got any bigger he said it had I said the surgeon said that he would have to remove the cysts if the scan showed an enlargement which it has the cysts is on the head which maybe causing a blockage given pain when I came out of hospital after 10 days my doctor rang me and asked me if I had this before going through my med notes discovered that I had when I was around 18/19 years old I remember clearly ow as I was a painter and decorator rubbing down paint as we now know paint had lead base could this be the reason why It's returned after so long I'm not showing the normal signs of someone having it also I've been on all types of pain killers for over 5 years now due to a car accident can I change my hospital surgeon as we had a falling out and I reported him to pall wth not a good response from them I'm extremely concerned as I live on my own with my 13 year old daughter my age is 62 my wife passed away 5years ago I would be great full for your help on this matter
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Neck shoulder injuries will continue when this problem has been seen too
No other problems

Thanks for this question

so you want to know if you can switch doctors?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My bowls are ok but yellow I pea good but again yellow in colour bloods and readings ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what can be done could the cause be due lead poisoning in the first place as I've never been a big alkihole drinker but I do smoke 15aday

It could be related to the cyst on the pancreas simply

the cyst can cause this

Also, I think you can request a new doctor at any time

I would just ask

thanks for this questionplease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)if you have more questions, just reply