How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5434
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

I am struggling with low self esteem, I went to an interview

Resolved Question:

I am struggling with low self esteem, I went to an interview and they totally disrespected me for no reason. After that I was upset I was blaming myself wishing I could be a different race like be white, I am Indian by the way. I am also struggling with dating as well girls may turn me away because I am attractive enought or purely race issues, I find it not fair and makes me sad. Asian girls don't like me either because of caste reasons, girls in my own caste marry outward,I wish I had the strength to take on rejection, it's hard when you see someone with a stunning girlfriend and you thing why can't that be me, I have constant panic attacks, but I do a prep talk and tidy my mind up and continue to walk this dismal self fish life
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

With these thoughts and low self esteem just talking to yourself is not sufficient. You need to consult a psychologist who will help you immensely. He/she will show your cognitive distortions and replace your low self esteem with a positive self esteem. Please do not delay. Consult a therapist as soon as possible.

Also you may read certain books linked below which may be beneficial:

Take care.

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

If you have any further questions please do ask.

It was a pleasure answering your question.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating. And don't forget to consult a therapist locally since this is what you require.

Take care.

Dr. Ravoof and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you