DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Redness on testicles that goes and comes back every few

Redness on testicles that goes and comes back every few days,first happened 1 month ago I notice after I had shower in gym,I am obese and recently started cardio workouts and this has develop since then,after 1 week of last sexual Incounter I went to clinic and go test and it come back all clear,told come back after 3 months I got given a fungal cream and antibiotics,they have made no difference,it will go away for one day then come back,just hoping not std as I always wear protection and don't do oral,I have bee shaving my testicles since I found redness a month ago so maybe that's causing it,no other side effects
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

It is not an STD

This is an irritation due to allergy, to heat, or to any substance in the environment.

You are not describing an STD at all.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/