DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I had an episode of stomach pain which resulted in hospital

I had an episode of stomach pain which resulted in hospital admitting 4 weeks ago. I was discharged after amy abdominal scan on my ovaries. The pain continued and I saw a dr who said it was possibly muscle related.The pain eased for a week but came back yesterday worse than before. It started on the left and radiated to the right.The same things happened again. Left sided pain all of today and now it's on the right.Last night I kept sweating in the night. I feel sick and also very dizzy
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what your question is?

What level of the abdomen is this at?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies.I don't no what to do is my question. As in I don't want to waste anyone's time.It's low just below my belly button
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

OK

So pain here could be bowel pain.

It could be bladder pain.

Uterine pain.

What type of scan did they do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ultrasound scan but my ovaries were fine.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

OK

That scan is useless for the other problems.

Ask for an MRI of the abdomen.

It is the most superior scan.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should I do in the mean time as I feel really unwell. The only way today I've eased the pain is to put slight pressure on where the pain has located itself.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

I think you should go to A&E.

WE can not treat you here.

You need a diagnosis for treatment.

Something going on here that needs a better scan, even a CT.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/