Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

My mental health is causing me to sweat adrenalin

Customer Question

my mental health is causing me to sweat adrenalin
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Could you clarify what you mean by sweating adrenalin?

I had asked for some clarification and have not heard back.

It is common for someone with certain mental health conditions to feel like their adrenaline level is high causing a rapid heart rate and shakiness, and when this happens, there can be associated sweating. But it is not clear what is meant by saying that you are sweating adrenaline.

If you mean the sensation that the adrenaline level is high, there are several approaches that can be done, including primary treatment for the specific mental health condition or medicines that help to block some of the effect of the adrenaline, such as beta-blockers, such as metoprolol.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.